Monday, August 31, 2020

Organ Pain and Angels

 Family and friends,

This week felt quite long, actually. We did a lot of service, painting the house we've been working on with Habitat for Humanity and laying concrete for the same. Last week, I was told by a doctor I visited to take it easy so as not to aggravate my abdominal pain. She said that it was probably either a random muscle pain or a randomly swollen section of my intestines - and due to some service for the Lutheran Church here, for which I was lifting many boxes for a long time, I know that it isn't a muscular pain because my abs were not in any kind of discomfort afterwards; so, it must be something further inside. That's a bit concerning, but I'll just keep taking anti-inflammatory pills to see if it helps, as the doctor told me to.

We did not get much teaching in this week, aside from members, but I still feel we are doing good work here, spreading our name around in the community via our service.

I am honestly still very happy here. God is so merciful to me despite all my enormous weaknesses, and I am so grateful for all the prayers that you all offer for me, because I know they are all fulfilled, according to God's good will. I have been feeling angels around me to bear me up. God is good.

Love,
Elder Hill

Fotos: los servicios que hicimos; un partido de fútbol americano que asistimos con un investigador y su novia; y esta mañana en el parque.









No comments:

Post a Comment