Monday, August 10, 2020

Sincerely, A Clueless DL

Dear family and friends,

This week I felt like I was back to square one again, as I always feel when I enter a new area. It was compounded by the fact that I changed district, zone, city, house, companions, and everything else, and being a District Leader on top of that. It has been an interesting first week. But I'm loving it so far! We have done so much service, and it feels good. Attached are some pictures of Saturday morning, when we helped to build a house with Habitat for Humanity for a few hours. We put up sheetrock on the ceiling and walls, and lined the window frames with the same material. I really loved doing that!

Elders King and Crowley are cool, and we've been having a good time together, so far. They are a bit more sports-oriented than I am, but we get along well enough. I am excited for the future!

Today I truly feel overjoyed for all God's goodness and mercy toward me, especially because He has saved me from ignorance and has given me a truly good family, and has surrounded me with more good people. I thank Him for that.

Sincerely,
Elder Hill
(A Clueless DL)

Fotos: Yo y mis compañeros (sí, mamá, ya llevo casco, no te preocupés); y el proyecto de construcción, durante y después del servicio.






No comments:

Post a Comment