Monday, June 15, 2020

(no subject)

Family and friends,

This week has been pretty normal, and also very fast. Not quite as fast, but still very fast.

Elder Carter and I are doing well, and the zone is also doing very well. Our ward had another baptism yesterday! It was for the Capital Ward Sisters, where we're over the same ward but the baptism was theirs. It was cool! That makes two baptisms in two weeks in that ward!

Aside from the normal grind, the only thing of especial note that we did was participate in a video some other elders are making in a Book of Mormon videos series. Elder Carter was Laman and I was Lemuel in a video about building the boat and the voyage to the promised land. I'll be sure to show y'all when I have the finished product! We all think it was pretty good, despite our painfully and hilariously obvious lack of set and prop materials. It was nice doing a bit of acting, for once.

But to close, I just want to say that I know God is watching over me. I have felt His hand helping me back up every time I have fallen. I hope you all can feel that same divine help in your own lives, because I know He is beside each of you.


Love,
Elder Hill


Las fotos de esta semana son de un viaje que hicimos con las Hermanas Steele y Hopkin de Nebraska City y los Élderes Glines y Self, para grabar un video con las Hermanas. ¡Fue tan divertido!









No comments:

Post a Comment