Monday, October 19, 2020

Sushi and Revelation

Family and friends,

On Tuesday night, I had a wonderful experience, which was a gift from God! I finally got to visit in person with a man and his wife whom we've been teaching, and it was a Spirit-filled time. The woman is a member already, but the man is not. He ended up arguing for some incorrect things that he believes; but sadly, his argument had many holes, so I was able to dissect his argument easily. I was filled with the Spirit, to the point of overflowing, and I saw by Him exactly how to lay it all out before him. He ignored it, though, and he rejected what we said, but I saw the miracle in myself. Many people rejected even the miracle of the raising of Lazarus, but that didn't change the glory and reality of the miracle. I feel the same way about my inspiration, and I'm so grateful for what the Lord continues to do for me. It's been a long time since I've felt like that, and I love it because it makes me feel so powerful, like I could do anything. My mind is always so chaotic and noisy, but whenever the Spirit comes in I can always feel a marked difference, like a smothering, beautiful calmness, or an overflowing channel of light straight from Heaven. I love it.

For dinner on Thursday, we went to a local sushi buffet to celebrate Elder Murdock reaching his one year mark! It was pretty good food, and it was extremely filling. Elder Linford wasn't able to stomach all of his, so I ended up eating all of my 18 sushi bits and probably over a half dozen more from his plate. I was feeling completely full for the rest of the day.

Yesterday morning it got down to 34°F, and I awoke to SNOW ON THE GROUND. I commented on it excitedly in the zone chat, and you can see the funny response in the attached screenshot. You can also find pictures attached of the snow. That was my first time experiencing snow at my actual residence, as opposed to visiting Utah in December to see it, or something. I'm happy we're getting back to this part of the year, at last.

The last thing I want to say is that I have once again received a renewed testimony that what I am doing is right. I know I am on the right path. God has blessed me so much that I will never owe Him one modicum less than everything I have, and even after giving everything to Him I will still be indebted forever. And that's a joyous thing for me. He is good.

Love,
Elder Hill

Fotos: LA NIEVE, el sushi, cuando voté, y algunas fotos de otros lugares lindos por acá.













No comments:

Post a Comment