Monday, September 16, 2019

Success!

Friends and family,

This week has been wonderful, because for the first time in my mission I have been teaching people who actually seem to want to hear. We started teaching ELEVEN new people, and taught 22 lessons in total. We also fixed a baptismal date for three people, all on the 28th of this month. I have never had so much success in my mission (or, at least, the type of success that is reflected in the numbers).

Elder Becerra is my senior companion, and he is a very good missionary. He's from Salta, Argentina. He only has two transfers left after this one, so if he is not transferred after these six weeks he will almost undoubtedly stay here for his last, as well. Thus, we have either one transfer together or three. That's fine with me, because he's a really good worker. We have taught with power, and I can feel his testimony is very strong, despite his only having been a member for five years until now. That's impressive.

The Balloffet area is huge, and we use bikes. I've only just started to understand the layout of it all, because after trying to memorize the routes to the houses of twenty different people simultaneously, I'm a bit confused. But I'm getting there.

I don't have a lot of time left, so I'll just put the pictures here and call that good for now. Just know that I am prospering, and that I don't want to be anywhere else.

Love,
Elder Hill

Fotos:
  • Élderes Richards (mi primo de Snowflake, AZ, un descendiente de James Madison Flake!) y Anderson (Líder de Zona)
  • Flia. Gaitán (él es el primer consejero en el obispado)
  • Perrito
  • Obispo Valdez
  • Marcelo (padre de Lorena), Lorena, y Brian
  • Hna. Ruth y sus hijos
  • Hna. y Daniel Espejo, con el Patriarca
  • Franco (un hombre joven)
  • Hno. Ibarra (Pte. de los hombres jóvenes de la estaca)
  • Flia. Acebedo (¡su hijo se llama Benjamín!)
  • Flia. Zabala
  • Los jóvenes
  • Flia. Ortiz (ella es la Pta. de la Sociedad de Socorro de la estaca)
  • Hno. Danto Hermosilla (el segundo consejero en el obsipado) es un Ute. Que vergüenza.
















No comments:

Post a Comment