Tuesday, October 15, 2019

(No subject)

Family and friends,

Hey, I actually finished reading Saints, as well! I loved it so much. In truth, I read it in about three weeks, three months ago, because I was kinda addicted.

So, here I am again, writing on a Tuesday because yesterday we were in Alvear with the whole zone. It was a great day, but there was only one computer available because the chapel of Pellegrini had no internet, the chapel of Alvear 2 is really far away, and Pacífico has only one computer, AND that day was a random holiday that ended up closing both of the computer labs in the city. Porquería, digo yo. But Elder Becerra cooked a scrumptious steak, and we played Signs (or whatever name you want to give it), the game where everyone has their own sign and we pass a signal around trying to avoid the person in the middle who is trying to touch the person who has it. I got really good at that by necessity, because my sign was touching my temple with my index finger, and it was too easy for the others to pass it to me, so I was basically the backup plan for everyone. So what did I do? I just did it better. I would barely even receive the signal, I would just bounce it on to someone else. It was so fun.

This week, Sergio has actually started to teach his wife! While we meet with them both, he teaches her with us. On Tuesday, we even shared with him the Articles of Faith, which he had never seen before, and he taught his wife all of it, without our help at all! That was legitimately impressive. Ese hombre tiene pilas.

But I just wanted to finish by saying that I am legitimately happy, and I cannot imagine a better thing to be doing right now. I'll add more details about the work I'm doing next week, if I have time.

I love you all so very much. God be with you.

Love,
Elder Hill

Fotos:
  • Jorge Siri, su hija, y yo
  • Mi nuevo 3x3x1 Rubik's fidget spinner [Ben collects different Rubik's Cubes]
  • Elder Graham
  • Hna. Valdez, de mi grupo
  • Almuerzo en Domingo con Diego y Fabiana y sus hijos; son personas que enseñamos
  • ¡Estoy en Alvear!
  • Divertiéndome en la lluvia [See this Arizona boy enjoying the rain!]
  • Zona Alvear
  • Zonas San Rafael y Alvear: Foto de una conferencia de zona esta semana

















No comments:

Post a Comment