Monday, July 13, 2020

Ever heard a cornea joke than this?

Family and friends,

About the subject line, I randomly got a cut in my eye last night that spontaneously appeared, without any apparent cause at all. Literally no cause at all. It just suddenly flared with pain, and that was that! It's a lot better this morning, but it's still bothersome.

But hey, on the topic of medical stuff, I got a blood test and an X-ray at a doctor appointment to check on some abdominal pain I had begun having around the 4th of July, and I'm completely healthy! I guess it was just a random anomaly, because the pain has since disappeared, and I've been free of it for over a week without any worsening. So I don't have appendicitis, just so y'all know. I'm fine.

This week was quite busy again, with many administrative meetings and many other errands that have taken up loads of time. But we have some plans for next week to be able to use our time better than we have been, so hopefully we will be able to contact the people we need to contact! Thank you all so much for your prayers and support in these weird times. I can feel your love and care.

Love,
Elder Hill

Foto: yo en el vestido medical


No comments:

Post a Comment