Monday, March 2, 2020

Cerro Arco

Family and friends,

This past week was a good week. However, I don't have a lot of time, so I'll talk about the most exciting thing that happened this week, which was Cerro Arco. We talked with the zone last week to tell them our plans to hike the mountain called Cerro Arco, which has large antenna towers on top; I believe I have already sent a picture of it before, but y'all will obviously receive a few more, anyway. A couple of people told us they wouldn't go, but that's normal, so we started the week. Everything was normal, and it was a very good week, and we blessed a lot of people, et cetera, et cetera. We got to Sunday. We got to Sunday night. This was last night. Ev. 'Ry. 'One. Bailed. After making many, many phone calls, we managed to organize a trio (because everyone was so lazy that they didn't want a trio to mess up their laziness-doing) and we salvaged one more elder from the pandemic apathy of the zone to come with us today.

We had organized the trip with the bishop of the Las Heras Ward here in Mendoza, who gave us a bunch of pastries because he works in a panadería. We trudged happily up to the top, took pictures, then trotted, still happily, back down. It was a good time, and I really enjoyed it. I loved being in nature again, finally.

Just know that I am very happy, and that all is well here, though we are not stopping just because things are fine. I am enjoying my life very much.

With much love,
Elder Hill

Les mando fotos la semana que viene, porque se me acabó el tiempo.

No comments:

Post a Comment