Monday, June 3, 2019

Funeral week (for Ben's grandfather in Arizona)

Mom, I read every bit of your email about the funeral week. Thank you so much for giving so many details; I can see it all as if I were there. Friday evening, at about 7:30 my time and onward, I felt a strong connection to the thought of the funeral proceedings, and it seems that timeframe aligns decently well with the time between leaving for Snowflake and the ceremony there. I believe that was from the Spirit. Also, when I saw the picture here of Grandfather in the coffin, I had the overwhelming and precise thought that he is not there in the coffin; he's in another place, still serving everyone, just as he has practiced for eight decades.

Mom, though I'm shedding tears right now, I am not sad in the slightest. I know where he is. I don't believe it, I know it, and in these past months that knowledge has spread to fill my being, and I am unable to deny it.

And, above all, know that I am filled to the brim with love for you and for him and Grandmother. I am starting to understand, bit by bit, what you mean when you say you love me more than I can comprehend.

With flourishing love,
Elder Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment