Monday, March 25, 2019

Traslados (Transfers -- to Cementista)

Friends and family, salaam,

This has been an interesting week, with Elder Avila having been bedridden with stomach and head pain all morning for five days in a row, and unable to do all that much for the rest of the day. But I even saw a miracle in that, because all the lessons we had planned fell through, and they wouldn't have been good anyway because Elder Avila was too distracted by pain. So, I actually consider that a blessing, at least in light of the other rough circumstances. But then we also have our normal transfers, y yo me voy. They took me away from my dad, and that's so sad for us both. But now I have Elder Mazzeo as my companion, and I think that will be a blessing because he is an Argentino, so I will learn to understand the local accent better and continue growing accustomed to the culture.

But sadly, the scheduling was messed up by my journey to Cementista, Mendoza (my new area), and I have absolutely no more time to do anything here in the computer lab. I'll add a picture of my new companion, but anything more will have to wait until next week.

Just know that I love you all so much; para siempre Dios esté con vosotros.

Con mucho amor de Cementista, Ciudad de Mendoza,
Elder Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment